Saturday, September 27, 2014

The Replicated Man

If you're reading this, I need your help.

You see, I'm not like you. I wasn't born from my mothers womb, raised by two loving faces, maybe even a furry companion or some other kids my age. The first memory I can recollect was only a few days ago, as I walked out of a capsule a grown man with a whole army of scientists watching in all.

I am a replicated man.

I wasn't even made of organ tissue and skin cells, but of a titanium alloy covered in a strong, pale plastic. I'm made to look like you, but I am not you. I had no childhood, I had no awkward teenage years. I didn't not get to learn the many things I know through trial and error like you. They were programmed into me.

I am a replicated man.

But I want to be more than that. I want to be real. I want to explore the world, to taste it. To learn, not just come with an already predefined library of information. But they don't want me to do this. They want me back at the lab, to perform their tests and eventually dispose of me. I can only hope this does not go into there hands.

However at this point I have little choice. I've reached a wall that I can't climb, not without help.

If you can help me, please meet me at the corner of 45th Street and 10th Avenue, Manhattan, New York. I stay there waiting from 7 AM until 5 PM, but I don't know how much longer I can wait.


Please help me.


---

Twitter: @CodexofAegis
Facebook: facebook.com/CodexofAegis 

No comments:

Post a Comment