Saturday, March 21, 2015

Codex of Aegis Collection: Volume 1 Progress Post

As the hiatus is going on, I've decided to fill the few of you in by posting my progress, as well as any important events, on this single post. This is dynamic, so I'll be editing this one over time instead of just making multiple posts.

As taken from the meta-blog "State of the Union":


First off, in the last post I hinted at the idea of a Codex of Aegis compilation ebook, with extra features, commentary, and the rest of the works. It was originally slated for Winter 2014, but it never came out -- and that was purposeful on my part. To make sure I would have enough content to work with in making the book, I decided to set a point in which I finally start making it after I upload X amount of stories. Well, as of today, the X amount has been reached -- so I'm now announcing that Codex of Aegis will go on hiatus while I'm busy compiling it. I plan to add the following:
  • All stories from the blog's inception up until today's
  • Commentary/critique on each one
  • A special "Astuka Looks Back" section
  • A few chapters to a book that was originally going to be released in 2014 but will now be later
As for price and release date, I'm still working on it -- though I hope to finish by at least Summer 2015. 

Here are the current sections that are done (stuff in bold are headers, and doesn't mean that that entire section is done):

LAST UPDATED: 8/12/15


Introduction
The Codex of Aegis Collection
The Darkness/Commentary
Fu Chen and the Journey To Macau/Commentary
Some things are not to be repeated/Commentary
The Prisoner of Steubenville Penitentiary/Commentary
Dreams/Commentary
The Three Laws of Robotics/Commentary
The Gate/Commentary
The OTACON Series/Commentary
Stay/Commentary
Time/Commentary
The Light/Commentary
Too Late/Commentary
Her Name Was Amanda/Commentary
Adamkhuni/Commentary
The Job/Commentary
The Johnny Rocket Show/Commentary
The Creation of Annoa/Commentary
Guardians of Enthia
Introduction
The Guardians of Enthia
Astuka Looks Back
Introduction
Astuka Looks Back
The "Other" Ones
Introduction
Guardians of Enthia, First Draft
Guardians of Enthia, Second Draft
Collection of Early Stories
Crossroads
Introduction
Crossroads

On to editing!

No comments:

Post a Comment