Saturday, June 4, 2016

Writing Prompt Challenge -- Announcement

(This was written in December 2014 in case you're wondering about the inconsistencies lol)

I'll be honest with you – I'm decent at making ideas, but I'm not an idea generator (heh). All of the stories up to this point have all been original, but now I've dried out like The Office did on it's first episode. Thankfully unlike The Office, I have something to fall back on!

You may have noticed that last (2) weeks normal upload schedule didn't come out with anything. I think. Maybe its going to be this week. How should I know, I've written this long before that's happened. The point is, at sometime or was at sometime or maybe no time at all there was a buffer period in which I was getting ready for writing prompt challenge!

What is this challenge? Well, each biweek (or just normal upload schedule... whatever) I'll be releasing a new story with the help of the subreddit /r/WritingPrompts. I'll be going on with this for who knows how long, just until I've figured out what more to write. Also, I'll still be writing Guardians of Enthia, so expect a new episode of this every other every other week (or every... every other... other... week... every schedule... fuck) so if your interested in that, it's still going! Watch out for next weeks prompt, which is...


---

Twitter: @CodexofAegis
Facebook: facebook.com/CodexofAegis 

No comments:

Post a Comment